The Mission of the Basset Hound Club of America Foundation (BHCAF)
To assist in furthering the understanding of the diseases, genetic defects, injuries and other ailments that afflict Basset Hounds and other breeds of dogs;
To promote and assist the development, publication and distribution of educational materials about the proper care, treatment, breeding, health, development and training of Basset Hounds;
History of the Basset Hound Club of America Foundation (BHCAF)
The Basset Hound Club of America Foundation was established to fund projects that further the welfare of the breed.
Funding is obtained from various sources:
- Annual giving as an elected option through Basset Hound Club of America membership renewals;
- Proceeds from raffles/auctions at the National Specialty Show;
- Donations from generous donors;
- Donations from independent Basset Hound Clubs
- Donate your vehicle to BHCAF. Complete our online donation form.